NEWS & EVENTS
Embracing Workplace Diversity to Your People and Your Business
April 3, 2019
The Changing Workplace, Embracing Diversity to Grow Your People and Your Business.
Organizations are comprised of employees from different generations and backgrounds with varying levels of skills and experience. Embracing diversity leads to a stronger workforce and a culture of creativity where employees can communicate effectively and learn from each other.
- Global Diversity: Enhance cross-cultural understanding and improve efficacy in workplace interactions.
- Generations in the Workplace: Understand, attract and retain employees while preparing for future generations.
- Workplace Inclusiveness: Respect and capitalize on the unique differences of your employees.
- Friday, May 10 from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm at the BC3 Main Campus
- Cost: $160.00, lunch included
- Register online or
- Contact Kathy Strobel, Coordinator of Business Training
- 724-287-8711, ext 8267
- Workplace DiversityTraining-Flyer-May 10 2019