Finishing Supervisor must possess the ability to perform the following tasks:
• Organize and manage an efficient work order flow of the Finishing Department to meet scheduled deadlines.
• LMA (Lead, Manage, Accountability of) Finishing Department personnel.
• Schedule department personnel to maximize efficiency / capacity of department.
• Perform clerical duties such as: Order Processing, Inventory Accounting, Record Keeping, Job Evaluations and Scheduling.
• Provide technical support for Butler Technologies’ employees and outside customers.
• Provide management with suggestions for cost savings, process improvements, plant safety, etc.
• Complete Nonconformance Reports and participate on Corrective Action teams.
• Act as back-up to the daily responsibilities and workload of the Department personnel.
• Measure and report department specific KPI’s through SQDC Communication.
• Set up and maintain an inspection program to check and evaluate finished parts/components and tooling for compliance to drawing specifications or any other critical characteristics.
• Perform in-process inspections (1st-piece inspection and subsequent inspections) of parts/components.
• Handle materials, assemblies and components in such a manner as to not scratch or produce any other material handling defects.
• Perform basic equipment maintenance per the prescribed Preventative Maintained Program.
• Maintain a positive, professional working relationship with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
• Attend seminars, tradeshows, work-related training, etc.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• This job description and specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND SPECIFICATION(SALARY) -Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirement:
• 10 years experience as a Supervisor (preferred).
• Must be able to multi-task in a continuous-feed work environment.
• Must be able to read / interpret / understand blueprints and engineering drawings.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Good written and oral communication and organizational skills.
• Must be able to comprehend and follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
• Must have general computer skills (for entering and retrieving information from the company database).
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision in a team-oriented work environment.
• Must be detail-oriented and possess good problem solving skills.
• Must have understanding of units of measure (decimals, fractions, mils, etc.).
• Must have the ability to work while standing for long periods of time.
• Must have the manual dexterity to handle components and materials without damage.
Contact Barry Gaetano, HR
|Job Type||FULL TIME|