Clark Metal Products Company, an award winning sheet metal fabricator located in Blairsville, PA, has an immediate opening for a Quality Inspector on our 3rd Shift (11:00 pm-7:00 am). The successful candidate will train on our 2nd shift (3:00 pm-11:00 pm) prior to moving to 3rd shift.
- Inspect products during manufacture to ensure conformance to customer specifications.
- Inspect incoming material and parts from outside contractors to ensure conformance to CMP purchase order requirements.
- Work with production operators to answer quality questions and concerns.
General Qualifications Include:
- Have strong shop math and blueprint reading knowledge and possess the ability to interpret specifications, including knowledge of welding symbols. (Passing a written assessment is required prior to hire)
- Demonstrated competency in using general mechanical inspection tools including calipers, micrometers, rules, squares, protractors and depth gauges
- Creative problem-solving ability.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Basic computer skills for data entry, document generation, etc.
- Ability to work occasional overtime and weekends
- Must be willing to cross train as needed in other production areas.
- Willing to perform duties other than those listed when the workload requires.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
Clean job shop environment and competitive wage and benefits package, including generous shift incentive, quarterly bonus program, health, dental and vision coverage, PTO, and 401(k).
Chosen candidate must successfully complete a background check and drug screen.
EOE – M/F/V/D
email resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org