NEWS & EVENTS
Butler County COVID-19 Resource Guide
April 19, 2020
In order to provide our residents and business owners with as much pertinent information on the resources available during the COVID19 crisis we have created a page dedicated to these resources on the Butler County website. To access the page simply “click: on the Butler County seal above. We will continue to update and add additional information throughout this difficult time so that everyone has information needed to “weather this storm.”
Time Sensitive Information
• Allegheny Conference Response + Recovery Webinar Series. Register at the following link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_U80HqM13RzC4DrVMls5GGg
• Paycor Webinar, CARES Act: What Small Business Leaders Need To Know. Register at www.paycor.com/resource-center
EIDL Loan (SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan)
• Apply directly on-line at: https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/
• These loans have a 3.75% interest rate for small businesses and a 2.75% rate for nonprofits and are usually capped at $2 million.
• Disaster loans can be used to cover many business expenses, like payroll, accounts payable, equipment and machinery purchases, real estate payments and other bills you cannot pay because of COVID19.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
• Download application at: https://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/2020-04/PPP%20Borrower%20Application%20Form.pdf
• Need to complete and then apply with your financial institution
• The Paycheck Protection Program provides small businesses with funds to pay up to 8 weeks of payroll costs including benefits. Funds can also be used to pay interest on mortgages, rent, and utilities.
• Forgiveness is based on the employer maintaining or quickly rehiring employees and maintaining salary levels. Forgiveness will be reduced if full-time headcount declines, or if salaries and wages decrease.
• Area SBA Lender Information: https://files.constantcontact.com/5061598a001/5352368f-07f4-4b34-8e1e-29fa3ad3529a.pdf
• PA & FEDERAL TAXES – The deadline to FILE and PAY Pennsylvania personal income taxes is extended to July 15, 2020. The deadline to FILE and PAY federal income taxes is extended to July 15, 2020. https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus
• Additional information for small business owners is available at: https://files.constantcontact.com/5061598a001/6a632e86-6164-4461-98d8-eede48a7ead9.pdf
• The Allegheny Conference also has a series of webinars that are upcoming on various topics for business owners in the area. You can see the upcoming schedule and register at: https://pittsburghfoundation.org/covid-webinar-series
• Paycor.com has a webpage of COVID19 resources for small business owners at, https://www.paycor.com/resource-center/coronavirus-support-center-smb-leaders
• The Duquesne Small Business Development Center (SBDC) provides valuable information to Butler County businesses consulting services and a variety of training workshops. For additional information please visit their website, https://www.sbdc.duq.edu/
• Recovery rebates for individuals in the amount of $1,200 per individual, $2,400 for joint filers and $500 per child under the age of 17. Rebates will be distributed via EFT if you received your refund via EFT in 2018 or 2019 otherwise you will receive a check in the mail.
• Unemployment compensation is available as part of the Cares Act. Additional information on how to file and benefit information is available at: https://www.uc.pa.gov/Pages/covid19.aspx
• Additional information is available at: https://files.constantcontact.com/5061598a001/1a3cd28e-83f1-4a32-bfc9-24502eeceda2.pdf
• Food For Kids Program information: https://files.constantcontact.com/5061598a001/e62a6eb1-16b1-48d2-ad5c-349fc68f4395.pdf
• Food Bank Information: https://files.constantcontact.com/5061598a001/2d7ca64b-ee3d-4b4f-8ad9-45aa6cc125a3.pdf
• Butler County Health and Human Services Resources are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week at, http://pa211sw.org/ or by calling 211
• The Center For Community Resources is also available 24 hours a day 7 days a week at (855)-284-2494. You can also chat with them at their website, https://ccrinfo.org/
• 24 Hour Crisis Service Hotline (800) 292-3866
• Senior Meal deliveries to individuals over the age of 60 please contact the Area Agency on Aging at (724) 282-3008
• The Lighthouse Foundation offers a variety of programs for Butler County families in need. To learn more about their services visit https://www.thelighthousepa.org/
Detailed CARES Act information can be found here: