SCHOOL TO WORKFORCE
The consortia membership is working with area high schools to educate and inform graduating students, who don’t wish to pursue college, of the career opportunities available with area manufacturers.
Consortia Job Board
Area manufacturers can submit job openings in their manufacturing facilities to the TCMC. We will work to promote the job openings within the community and related organizations to help our members recruit and acquire hard working, willing to learn team members.
Manufacturing Your Career
Butler Area Senior High School
In the 2017/2018 school year, BCMC presented information on career opportunities within the manufacturers in our community. Graduated students who have chosen manufacturing as a career path shared their stories of success. Representatives from Butler VoTech and BC3 shared information about certificate and pre-apprenticeship programs available to area students.
INFORMATION & RESOURCES
- BC3 Certificate Classes
- PENN UNITED L.I.G.H.T. PROGRAM
- Manufacturing Career Pathways & Skill Sets (Credentials): Graphic Model
- Manufacturing Career Pathways & Skill Sets (Credentials): Descriptive Model
- Tri-County Business-Education Partnership 2017-2018 Outcomes
- Career Track OJT Employer Information
“As representatives from BC3, we participate in the Butler County Manufacturing Consortium because of the great networking opportunities presented at each meeting and event and the wonderful feedback we receive on the training needs of our community.
The BCMC has opened our eyes to the vast world of manufacturing in our backyard and we enjoy visiting and learning about each company and assisting with the outreach programs that have developed through the work of the consortium”
– Kelly McKissick, Coordinator of Professional Education and Certificate Programs, Butler County Community College, a BCMC Resource Partner