NEWS & EVENTS
Catalyst Connection offers M2M Workshop Series
April 4, 2019
Maker-to-Manufacturing Workshop Series
Are you a startup or established small manufacturer making or commercializing new or existing products? Catalyst Connection is hosting a Maker-to-Manufacturing Workshop Series that will focus on three different topic areas and assist entrepreneurial makers and small businesses with the information that will help them to connect to a larger ecosystem of manufacturing.
- M2M offers services and resources including: Mini-Grant Funding for Technical Assistance: M2M mini-grants of $3,000 are available to provide intensive services that may include assistance with prototype development, market research, business case development, sales and distribution partners, and operational excellence advice.
- Makers-to-Manufacturers Peer Network: This group can benefit from peer provided guidance, education and training programs that include workshops and webcasts on topics including innovation and commercialization, and access to emerging Maker Spaces in the region.
- Supply Chain Buyers Network: Startup companies can engage with supply chains in various industry clusters to make connections and gain entry into new markets.
Workshop Dates & Topics
- Commercialization Strategy – Friday, April 12th at the Nextier Adult Learning Center at Lenape Tech in Ford City, PA: Catalyst Connection’s Growth Support and Commercialization Expert, Connie Palucka, will provide a roadmap for growth, touching on topics such as strategic marketing, sales performance support; e-strategy; market diversification; and innovation acceleration.
- Financial Services – Wednesday, April 24th at the National Center for Defense Manufacturing & Machining (NCDMM) in Blairsville, PA: Catalyst Connection’s Finance Expert, Art Tintori, Managing Director of Financial Services, will provide an overview of Catalyst Connection’s financial services and how to find capital.
- Operational Best Practices for Small Manufacturers – Tuesday, May 21st at The Corner in New Kensington, PA Catalyst Connection’s Operational Excellence Expert, Todd Tommaney, will provide an overview of Catalyst Connection’s continuous improvement tools.