NEWS & EVENTS
PA Apprenticeship Summit-Registration Open!
September 27, 2019
Please join us for the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry’s Second Annual Apprenticeship Summit this October! This year’s event will cover both traditional and non-traditional apprenticeship programs, including those in Construction, Manufacturing, Healthcare, IT, Early Childhood Education and more. With over 20 different workshops, attendees will have the chance to engage in conversations related to their industry and interests. Please see below for registration information and share with your team or partners who may be interested in attending.
To register for the event please visit http://teampa.com/apprentice *(If you experience difficulty opening this link please try copying and pasting it into Firefox or Google Chrome)
This event will bring together apprenticeship experts from across the country including workforce professionals, employers and apprenticeship programs sponsors. An array of over 20 different workshops will allow attendees to apply apprenticeship directly to their work and industry.
- Workforce Development Professionals
- Education/Training Providers
- Community Based Organization
Workshop Topics Include:
- Serving Under-Represented Populations and Individuals with Barriers
- PAsmart Ambassador Network Programs
- Getting your School Involved in Apprenticeship and the Role of Training Providers
- Apprenticeship and the Re-entry Community
- Apprenticeship Return on Investment and the Role of Employers
- Apprenticeship Best Practices- Exploring Successful Traditional and Non-Traditional Programs
- Funding Opportunities and Using Data to inform your Program
For more information or questions please visit the ATO website or contact the ATO at RA-LIATO-APPR-TRAIN@pa.gov.
Sara Gligora | Director of Partnership Development
Pennsylvania Workforce Development Board
651 Boas Street, Room 514 | Harrisburg, PA 17121
Phone: 717.787.4971 | Cell: 717.839.8035